12.07.2004

Baby TexasPampersGuy is Born!

Well..... in case you didn't notice - I have been out of the pocket for a while now. You see, Mrs. TexasBurgerGuy and I had a little Baby TexasPampersGuy. On September 29, 2004, we welcomed my son into the world. Ever since then - it has been diapers and pacifiers for the TexasBurgerGuy. Now that Baby TexasPampersGuy is 2 months old - and his sister TexasTerrible2sGirl is getting used to the changes - things are starting to settle down a little around our house. This gives me more time to work on this little project of mine.

So - I am back. Ready to rock and roll. First review should be coming up in a matter of days.

Hold on to your hats!

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where are you now? It's been over a year since your last post. I need your input!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home